Friday, September 14, 2007

AADI SALE (5% - 50% Off)

No one in Tamilnadu that too people from Chennai can say that they have never heard about “AADI SALE”. Cutouts and banners were covering the whole city regarding the AADI sale and moreover Televisions bring those ads directly to out living room. I have been hearing about these aadi sales just 6 – 7 years before, earlier to that am not much sure whether there was some custom like this.

Very much curious in knowing about these AADI sales I decided to visit one among the major player on this AADi Sale in Ranganathan Street, To my surprise the a person in the reception area informed me that as AADI Sale offer I can get 3 TRIGGER JEANS at the rate of one (Rs 645/- only). Got really interested keeping in mind that am going to get a TRIGGER JEAN just for Rs 215/- and enquire about that and asked him to take me to the sales counter.

In the sales counter a great salesperson greeted me with a word saying that there are only limited numbers of colors available under offer. Since am not much interested about the color than the brand I asked him to display some. Just out of curiosity in knowing about the AADI sale I just asked the salesperson how come is it possible to sell off the Jeans with such a low price and do add on I just asked him are they genuine products of Trigger. The response from him was really bad which for a while made me to think of slapping him.

He just responded stating that his boss has invested 20 Crores in this business and if he sell tampered products then he cannot withstand, To add upon he asked me very sarcastically whether I had used any TRIGGER Brands earlier as if I am not aware about these brands at all. After all even am a human being with blood cells not willing to loose the deal, I just selected three JEANS and asked him for the TRIAL room. There comes the response from the salesperson which forced me to get out of the shop. He said I can very well have the Trail after Paying the BILLS.

I don’t know what these stupid guys think about the customer, He had clearly informed me that they have only limited colors and he also tried to irritate me as much as he can and at last he says only after paying the bill I can trial the jeans which I had bought. If at all the fit is not proper or I identify some damage in the JEANS I selected, I am forced to get some product from his shop for the amount I had made the purchase as he will not return me my money back.

People think about when you go for AADI Sale next time… Yes Of course there are huge discounts but not much sure discounts on what?????

No comments: